Летище Варна търси архитект

Go down

Летище Варна търси архитект

Писане by арх.Калина Митева-Павловa on Чет 03 Яну 2008, 7:09 pm


Описание и
Изисквания “Fraport Twin Star Airport Management” is incorporated according to the Bulgarian Trade Act as a joint-stock company with foreign interest. Shareholders-founders in the company are Fraport AG – Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide – Germany, holding 60 % of the equity; and BM Star EOOD – Sofia with a stake of the remaining 40 %. “Fraport Twin Star Airport Management” is constituted with no restriction in terms of time and is set up in connection with the conclusion of a 35-year Concession Agreement on civil airports for public use Varna and Burgas between the Republic of Bulgaria and the consortium.

• Responsible for the on-time and on-budget commissioning of building construction works at Varna and Burgas airports;
• Plans, designs, coordinates and directs architectural projects at the airports;
• Reports to the Project management;
• Assists in the preparation of international design and construction tenders;
• Evaluates design and construction proposals and prepares proposals for the award;
• Prepares and modifies reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules and designs for projects;
• Coordinates construction work at airport sites, inspects construction sites to moni¬tor progress and ensures conformance with to engineering plans, specifications and Bulgarian and international construction and safety standards;
• Directs construction and maintenance activities at project sites;
• Performs Cost and Time Management;
• Prepares and administers documentation of relevant information.

• University degree in architecture
• Experience with construction site
• Minimum 3 years of practice
• Knowledge in procurement and tendering
• Fluent in English
• Strong literacy in personal computer, CAD and other planning software
• Knowledge of airport procedures is an advantage
• Willingness to work in Varna with frequent visits to Burgas, or vice versa
• Ability to find practical solutions to unexpected technical problems and to propose alternatives

• Knowledge of airport procedures is an advantage

• Strong personality
• Communicative and dynamic person
• Good team player

• Attractive remuneration package
• A full-time employment, based on a labor contract
• Social insurance on full salary
• Opportunity for personal and professional advancement
• Favourable working environment
• Be part of the managerial team of the most profitable BG airports

If you are interested in this position, please send a CV, motivation letter and a recent photo at hristina@bonmar.bg. The provision of personal data, enclosed in the application documents is voluntary and will be used solely for the purposes of evaluating your job application. BM Star shall not disclose personal data to third parties unless such disclosure is required under the law. All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.

Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted!

Please, enter the Ref.No. in your e-mail Subject field!
Категория Строителство, Архитектурa и Градоустройство
Тип Работа Пълен Работен Ден,
Ниво Средно управленско ниво
Населено Място Варна / Област Варна / България
Дата 03.01.2008
Тип Free

Лице за Контакт Hristina Yovcheva
Email За да кандидатствате използвайте бутона "Кандидатствай по тази обява"

Организация BM Star Ltd
Тип на
Организацията Фирма / Организация

Директно търсеща служители.

арх.Калина Митева-Павловa

Брой мнения : 854
Location : Varna
Registration date : 03.12.2007

Вижте профила на потребителя

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите